Proprietary STAR-FIRE TECHNOLOGY is the most advanced embodiment of positive displacement trigger reset type fire control system available for AR 15 type firearms. The STAR-FIRE TECHNOLOGY based GRAVES V2 ART fire control system is designed for high performance applications.
What makes GRAVES V2-ART better?
The GRAVES V2-ART trigger is designed and constructed to higher standards than any competitor.
- Timing does not rely on a BCG contacting a locking bar.
- Roller type trigger lock activator/deactivator is rugged, precise ,and allows for lower rates of fire with more definite shot separation.
- Includes optimized geometric configuration of a hammer and a trigger that are without hammer to BCG drag issues.
- Includes a hammer geometry that provides a longer and faster hammer swing.
- Includes anti-rotation hammer/hammer spring bushing for increased hammer energy transfer.
- Compatible with 3 cycle, 2 stroke gas damper recoil systems.
Installation / operation
GRAVES V2-ART is a drop-in style trigger pack that may require some fitting and/or modifications for best performance. Graves RTS recommends expert installation. GRAVES V2-ART generally require a standard full-auto BCG or a BCG that includes GRAVES V2-ART BCG Modification (coming soon).
Generally the following factors will reduce the cycle speed,
-Lower gas pressure
-Lower recoil spring energy
-Heavier buffer or reciprocating mass
GRAVES V2-ART BCG MODIFICATION is not necessarily required for basic systems. BCG MODIFICATION can be used for further reducing rate of fire and shot to shot separation. This is a proprietary system that will be available through affiliates. Those links will be posted here in the near future.
If you require further technical advise concerning installation or operation please contact a certified gunsmith.
*GRAVES RTS is not responsible for use or misuse.
History of positive displacement trigger reset technology
- In the mid 1970’s Thomas Allen Graves invents the genesis of all positive displacement trigger reset systems based on a modified semi-automatic Colt Navy revolver action.
- In the mid 1980’s Thomas Allen Graves experiments with positive displacement trigger reset system designs for RUGER 10/22 carbine applications.
- In the Early 2000’s Thomas Allen Graves experiments with positive displacement trigger reset system designs for BERSA THUNDER handgun applications.
- In 2014 Thomas Allen Graves invents the World’s first fully integrated positive displacement trigger reset technology type firearm.
- In 2015 Thomas Allen Graves provides positive displacement trigger reset technology to WOLF TACTICAL LLC.
- In 2020 WOLF TACTICAL LLC provides positive displacement trigger reset technology to RARE BREED TRIGGERS LLC.
-In 2021 Thomas Allen Graves provides positive displacement trigger reset technology to ALAMO TRIGGERS LLC.